Introduce Yourself to Another THCM Coupon Clipper
I know you’re gonna resist, but let me tell you why you need to get out there and meet some of your fellow Happy Coupon Clippers.
And, before we get started, I already know what you’re going to say:
- I don’t have time to chit-chat
- It’s just a waste of time
- I don’t want them to know my secrets
And here’s my answer:
Here’s why you need to get out there and mingle!
You might learn something
Even though we’re only 4 days into this challenge you’ve probably already learned at least one thing that you didn’t already know. And every time we talk shop with one of the vendors we learn something new, too.
In the ‘real’ world it’s called “networking.” CEOs of Fortune 500 companies have been doing it for … well, forever. Getting together in their private clubs, conventions, seminars and cigar bars to socialize, having their 3-martini lunches – that’s how those guys exchange ideas and learn about changes in their marketplaces.
Misery loves company
I don’t care what anybody says, clipping coupons for a living is grueling work. At the end of the day it’s nice to have someone who understands why you’re so exhausted, someone who’ll listen while you unload the day’s trials and tribulations.
I’m lucky in that I have Jessica here to talk to. Even though she works a full-time job outside the home, she understands this business so she’s able to offer helpful advice or just listen to me ramble when I’m trying to talk out a problem.
Jessica also makes a good Devil’s Advocate when I come up with another wacky promotion idea or when I want to change something on the website.
There is no ‘I’ in ‘Team’
As Kareem Abdul-Jabbar once said:
Believe it or not, every time we’ve added a new active vendor to THCM the overall sales have increased. Why?
- Because when they add their listings to the mix we have that many more links for customers to see when they’re looking for coupons in one of the search engines. Their additional links increase our online visibility.
- Because every ‘old’ vendor rushes to see what that ‘new’ vendor is doing differently and we see little ‘improvements’ take place in listings all over the site.
- Because many of these new vendors already have a customer base and they bring them along to THCM. Once their customers arrive they shop with their favorite vendor, for sure, but they also start shopping the rest of the site, too.
What if everybody stopped sneaking around and we all worked together?
Your Task for Today
Introduce yourself to another THCM coupon clipper – TODAY. Put this on your Weekly To-Do List and contact one new vendor every week.
It’s easy! You can connect with every vendor on our site just by clicking the ‘Friend’ and ‘Private Message’ links on their profiles!